Lookbook Template (Pro Only)
This is a special template available in this theme using which you can display an "index" or collection of posts belonging to specific categories.
Click here to view a demo of the Lookbook template.
- In order to set up a new Lookbook / Index page, create a new page and select "Lookbook / Index" as the page template.
- Click "Save" or "Update" for the page to reveal a new set of special options for this page: "Juliet – Lookbook Index Options".
- If you select / enter nothing into the special options for this page (Juliet – Lookbook Index Options), then the resulting page will show 3 posts each for all the categories in your blog.
- Check mark the categories you would like to show on this Lookbook Index template. You can also drag and drop the categories in the order in which you would like to display them.
- To change the default number of posts that will be shown, enter the number of posts you’d like to show for each category.
- You can also choose to hide or show the sidebar on this page by selecting the option under "Show Sidebar?"
Tip: Remember, posts will be shown 3 in a row, so entering a multiple of 3 ensures that the page looks nice and balanced!
You can have as many Lookbok Index pages as you like – create a new one for every set of categories that you want to display.
After selecting the "Lookbook / Index" template for the page, click "Update" after selecting the template and new template options will show up in the top right hand of the page: