Sample Data Import
Here is how you can install the data and settings shown on our demo site at http://www.lyrathemes.com/preview/?theme=juliet-pro.
- Download the demo data from https://www.lyrathemes.com/sample-data/juliet-pro-sample-data.zip.
You will have three files in the zip file:
- The XML julietpro.wordpress.*.xml provides the WordPress import data (all posts, pages, menus, etc.). Go to Tools > Import and click on WordPress. Read more about this here https://codex.wordpress.org/Importing_Content#WordPress Import the XML file from the zip file you just downloaded.
- The DAT file juliet-pro-options.dat gives you a way to import our Customize settings / theme options. Install and activate this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/customizer-export-import/. Go to Appearance > Customize. Scroll down to the last option called E xport/Import. Now import the DAT file here.
- The WIE file juliet-pro-widgets.wie allows you to import all of our sample demo widgets. Install and activate this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-importer-exporter/ Then go to Tools > Widget Importer & Exporter and import the WIE file here.
- Go to Appearance > Menus or go to the Menus section in the Customizer. Here you need to assign the “Main” menu to the “Main Menu” and the “Off Canvas Menu” locations.